Schwinn 450 Elliptical Trainer Machines are designed to deliver a comfortable workout with maximum results(elliptical trainer calories burned). With great new features that include a multi-position ramp, adjustable movement arms, and a user-friendly console, the Schwinn 450 is an innovative machine from the company that started the fitness revolution.
Product Elliptical Trainer Benefits Features
- 20" stride and 6 position ramp range of 0° to 15° modifies the elliptical path to intensify the workout
- Movement arms can be rotated for varied upper body workouts
- Oversized backlit console with 15 programs: 8 profile courses, 4 heart rate, 1 distance goal, 1 custom and quick start
- 16 levels of Eddy Current resistance
- Dual density and oversized foot bed provides natural and comfortable movement
- MP3 music input port, speakers, 2 speed fan and built in water bottle holder and utility tray
- Biomechanically designed linkages mean a comfortable and natural, 20-inch elliptical path
- Adjustable movement handles allow for varied upper body workouts and positions
- In-console speakers and MP3 music input port, with holders for magazines, ebooks or other media
Elliptical Trainer Benefits Performance:
- Unique, adjustable ramp with up to 15 degree incline, to change your stride and target different muscle groups
- Heavy, perimeter weighted flywheel with high inertia for smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- 15 preset programs; 8 profile courses, 4 heart rate, quick start, distance goal, custom
- Backlit, multi-color console
- Schwinn Advantage workout tracking
- Polar telemetry-enabled heart rate system
Features and Specifications:
- 16 resistance levels
- 20-inch stride length
- Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance system
- Fixed and moving handle bars
- Articulating foot plate
- Transport wheels
- Bottle holder
- Retractable reading rack
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
5 years on the frame, 1 years on parts, 1 year on electronics, 3 months on wear parts
|Elliptical trainer benefits adjustable handlebars allow you to customize your workout to fit your elliptical trainer calories burned.||Elliptical trainer benefits heavy, perimeter weighted flywheel with high inertia for smooth, consistent workouts.|
Enjoy a low-impact workout without leaving the home with the Schwinn A40 elliptical trainer benefits. Boasting a perimeter-weighted, high-inertia flywheel, the A40 runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes. The battery-operated trainer also supports several different workout programs (seven in all), so you can customize your workout and keep things fresh. And thanks to the informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress, with readouts for time, rpm, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile. The oversized console also includes a reading rack, water bottle holder, and integrated two-speed fan to keep you engaged and comfortable.
Other details include contact heart rate sensors, a 17-inch stride length, leveling feet for uneven surfaces, and a compact footprint. The A40, which supports up to 275 pounds, carries a two-year warranty on the frame, a six-month warranty on electrical parts, and a 30-day warranty on wear parts.
elliptical trainer calories burned
- Resistance levels: 8
- Number of programs: 7
- Program types: 1 quick start, 2 course, 2 circuit, 2 pursuit
- Heart rate monitor: Yes, grip
- Display type: LCD
- Display readout: Speed, rpm, time, distance, calories, pulse, resistance level, and course profile
- Reading rack: Yes
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Power requirement: 4 D-cell batteries (not included)
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years on the frame, 6 months on mechanical and electric parts, 30 days on wear parts
Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program
This is a very impressive elliptical trainer benefits . This is my second elliptical from the Schwinn Line (I have the Schwinn A40 elliptical trainer benefits too, which I highly recommend if you are looking for a basic elliptical trainer benefits on a lower budget) and both are proof that Schwinn makes a quality elliptical.
Delivery-the package weighed 237 pounds. If you can, have them deliver it inside to the room you'll be setting it up in. Dimensions once assembled are 70.4"x26.1"x68.3"
Assembly-it comes with a full owner's manual that has detailed illustrated instructions and part labels. It took us an hour and twenty minutes to assemble. We took our time and did it carefully. One person could assemble this, but it helps to have a second person there. Tools you will need to assemble it are a 10mm and a 13mm wrench and a screwdriver. Scissors or a box knife are recommended (to access the parts). All the parts come on two shrink wrapped boards that are very solid and each part clearly labeled.
+ The workout-I work up more of a sweat after 10 minutes on this machine than I do on a fast paced hour walk. It gives all my muscles a work out and I really feel it in my legs.
+ What I really like about this trainer is the volume of different workouts you can get. If you are pressed for time or just beginning, just get on and go. But if you are looking for a more advanced workout, it offers so many pre-programmed variations and courses and it is very simple to access them or to create a custom workout. The display looks impressive and is very easy to use. You also have the option to create up to two user profiles where it automatically records the workout results for each profile and lets you view the accumulated data (average speed, total distance, total calories burned, total workouts, etc). The different courses you can choose from allow you to choose your resistances and workout levels and it's very easy to change the resistance level any time during the program by just pushing the increase or decrease buttons.
There is a fitness test option in the Program menu and it allows you to see your improvement over time. You can also easily change the incline.
+ Heart Rate monitor-very simple to use, quickly shows your heart rate. There is also a heart control workout that lets you set your heart rate goal for your workout.
+ The time pauses if I stop to catch a breath and then resumes when I start working out again. I've used other trainers that didn't do this, that just kept going regardless if I was using it or not and I really like this feature and that it keeps your workout time accurate.
+ elliptical trainer benefits solid foot pedals that give you ample room to accommodate all feet sizes
+ Area above display to fit book, Kindle, Ipad, etc.
+ It looks great in the room, it is just a nice looking trainer.
-I honestly haven't ran into any yet, I am really impressed with this trainer. The only thing I can even think of is it's a little daunting to get on at first for me, I'm short and heavy. My husband is tall and leaner and has no problems at all. I encountered this with my other trainer too, but I got used to it.
I really can't think of anything I'd want in an elliptical trainer benefits that this trainer doesn't have. It is solid and well-made and both looks and feels like it will hold up to the test of time. My other one has, it looks and operates like it is still brand new after over a year of regular use.